Subject: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE]Microbiology solutions from Mast
From: "Elza Timofejeva" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 15:09:16 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello!

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Elza, and I represent AstraMed, 
a trusted distributor of high-quality laboratory products in the Baltic 
region. We are pleased to introduce you to a selection of advanced 
diagnostic solutions from Mast, a leading manufacturer in the field of 
microbiology.

We are excited to offer you our latest catalog, which includes a range of 
essential items tailored for clinical laboratories:

*
Ready-to-Use Plates for Clinical Labs: Simplify your workflow with our 
convenient, pre-prepared culture media.

*
Chromagar Ready-to-Use Plates: Enhance the detection and differentiation of 
microorganisms with our chromogenic media.

*
Antibiotic Discs in Cartridges: Ensure precise antibiotic susceptibility 
testing with our easy-to-use cartridges.

*
Agglutinating Antisera: Achieve rapid and accurate serotyping with our 
high-quality antisera.

*
Mast Cryobank: Optimize your storage and preservation of microbial strains 
with our efficient cryopreservation system.

Please find our detailed catalog attached for more information on each 
product line. These products will greatly benefit your laboratory 
operations, ensuring high standards of diagnostic accuracy and efficiency.

Our team is available to provide you with more information, answer any 
questions, and assist with orders. We would be delighted to discuss how 
AstraMed and Mast products can support your laboratory's needs.

Could you please give your feedback on whether you need those products? We 
would like to make you a special offer!

Thank you for considering AstraMed as your trusted supplier. We look forward 
to the opportunity to serve your laboratory and contribute to your success.

Best regards,

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4yxvxQFkLbLZIsy2d3EAMPD_Ra6YaBlkHHerYnliyUBVLjiX-1Gjl2UTK9sQX023uxn9wUvmq0>

Elza Timofejeva

Manager assistant

  <https://s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/cdn.logojoy.com/app/brand_dashboard/email-signatures/phone.png>
 <tel:+371+27+851+831> +371 22 321 103

  <https://s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/cdn.logojoy.com/app/brand_dashboard/email-signatures/email.png>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

  <https://s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/cdn.logojoy.com/app/brand_dashboard/email-signatures/website.png>
https://www.astra-med.eu/ <https://astra-med.eu/>

  <https://s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/cdn.logojoy.com/app/brand_dashboard/email-signatures/address.png>
Maza Krasta 83, Riga, Latvia, LV-1003